V-CamShow is a free, easy to use application, which allows users to connect to a variety of different online webcams and have them stream as screensavers or slideshow images. The application is simple to set up and requires little information, allowing you to begin making personalized videos within minutes. V-CamShow is perfect for web surfers who want to watch live webcams and view images from various web servers online. The application can be used to schedule webcam videos, watch webcam videos as screensavers, and automatically switch between live webcams. V-CamShow features an array of different configurations and a wide variety of videos, images, and screensavers.
The following items can be configured:
– Clock speed
– Enable webcams to show images from this server on your desktop
– Start a video as a screensaver
– Control how the video streams and images are displayed (Dynamic, Smooth, Normal, Rotation)
– Watch screensavers containing video streams
– Watch multiple video streams at the same time
– Enable the webcam to perform as a slideshow
– Make screensavers containing live webcam images
– Export video data for backup purposes
– Configure multiple sets of images
– Setup the application to launch at boot time
– Setup the application to launch on login
– Use images from a pre-configured folder
– Include images from a pre-configured folder in the slide show
– Change the resolution of the images to fit your screen
– Adjust the video output quality
– Automatically rotate between multiple live feeds
– Adjust the length of the video and the number of images displayed
– Specify where to save images displayed by the webcam
– Enable the webcam to save images as files
– Configure the webcam to automatically save images
– View images as a slideshow
– Watch live webcams and display images as screensavers
– View images as a screensaver and play a video at the same time
– Display images as a screensaver while playing a video
– Schedule the webcam to play at a specific time
– Configure the application to play screensaver videos as a slideshow
– Automatically start the screensaver when the computer is turned on
– Configure the application to auto-start at login
– Configure the application to auto-start when the computer is rebooted
– Delete webcams, and prevent the application from auto-starting after they’re deleted
– Configure the application to launch
Keyboard macro recorder that allows users to create the macros they wish to automate. The program can record up to five different keyboard combinations and then store them in a file or copy them to the clipboard. There are two modes, the first is to enter a text and the second is to execute a series of keyboard combinations. Users can then replay them at any time.
An easy to use program that allows users to create, store, and replay keyboard macros
The application is easy to configure and can be set up without any knowledge of computers. The program can support multiple keyboards so users can save their macros and then quickly switch between them. Users can even add a “play button” to the recordings, so, the user can instantly replay a set of keyboard macros. The program can store up to ten macro recordings for each keyboard.
Keyboard macros can be a very useful tool to quickly automate repetitive tasks on a computer. Macros are especially useful for saving time and effort when it comes to editing videos. It is possible to create a script that can edit a file in a specific way or record a video without having to manually do it all.
The application is easy to use and can be very helpful for users, but, the lack of customization does not make it the best solution for automating certain tasks.
USER2WIDGET is an application that allows users to connect to any mobile device that supports WiFi and connect to it remotely and edit it in a desktop program. Users can edit documents, open files, change the fonts and colors of a webpage, view images and edit them, and add text. There is also a more advanced form of editing, called “personalized activity” where users can control specific functions of the device to adjust to a persons liking.
Users can easily connect to any WiFi device and edit the files and documents located on it. The application allows users to edit files on mobile devices, even on their computers.
By connecting to the device, users can gain more control over their devices. To begin with, they can change the settings and the appearance of the device. For instance, users can change the color of the screen, adjust the brightness, change the settings, change the color of the fonts, and more. For certain devices, users can also change the time zone, add apps, or open other pages. This feature is especially useful for helping children with certain disabilities learn the basic functioning of a computer or mobile device.
The V-CamShow is a simple to use application that allows users to access remote webcams from the web and enjoy them right from their browser. The application includes several options for display, viewing, and online changing of online webcam feeds that users can select from. The application is easy to configure and allows users to select online sources from both the web and its own database. Users can enable the application to send and receive messages, take control over the power of the webcam, and save the feed as a screensaver. Also, the application can operate as a slideshow that displays each image from a webcam, or as a custom webcam display.
OS: Windows 98/2000/Me/XP
CPU: 800Mhz or faster
Memory: 256Mb RAM or more
May 30, 2005
An interesting application that allows users to take a rarely used online source in new ways
While the option to load any of the online webcam feeds from around the world and simply leave their browser open, it’s not the same. The application provides multiple ways for users to change the appearance of the webcam images and feeds, users can also automatically have images resized or adjusted to fit their screen.
The application does include several support features like the ability to backup webcam data, so, if the worst should happen, users configurations would not be lost or damaged in any way. However, the majority of the features are about how the application operates and, apart from sizing and random slideshows from multiple feeds, the rest are just different display features that can be a bit limited.
An interesting application that allows users to take a rarely used online source in new ways
To conclude, the V-CamShow is a simple to use application that allows users to take advantage of different webcam feeds that can be found online. From NASA to various city feeds, there are a wide array and the program allows users to make something fun from them to enhance their desktop. V-CamShow is definitely a worth while application.
The V-CamShow is a simple to use application that allows users to access remote webcams from the web and enjoy them right from their browser. The application includes several options for display, viewing, and online changing of online webcam feeds that users can select from. The application is easy to
Watch your favorite Internet and video programs and live
streams from anywhere using over 30 real-time video sources.
V-CamShow enables you to view live and video streams directly from
Internet and web browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer,
Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Konqueror and mobile device
browsers. Users can now watch and record web-based video on their
desktop or laptop using V-CamShow with just a click.
The application also enables users to make VOD recordings from
streams, such as movies, and distribute them to video streaming
sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, etc.
V-CamShow is an easy to use tool that helps users access streaming
video and live streams from various online sources. This
configurable program enables users to automatically stream live
video from sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, vidreplay,
Filepicker, Facebook, Flickr, Blinklist, and many more. V-CamShow
enables you to use your computer as a video recorder that can be
accessed anywhere in the world.
V-CamShow lets users view the videos and live streams from
anywhere in the world. This configurable program is a great way
to access live streams from the Internet and web browsers using a
computer, laptop, or mobile device.
* Automatically stream live from video streaming sites, such as
YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo
* Watch live videos from Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion,
* View live online streams from YouTube, Dailymotion, and
* Watch live videos from multiple sites on one web page
* View live videos and record video from live streaming
sites, such as YouTube, Dailymotion, vidreplay, etc.
* Set up to record and stream live web video
* Support 30+ video streams from real-time video sources
* Configure options like number of live streams on the page,
duration of each stream, and record video
* Watch live videos from social networks, such as Twitter,
* Configure options to automatically update and stream live
videos from websites.
* Automatically update live streams to keep your desktop
* Watch online videos and record live streaming videos from
multiple web pages
* Watch videos from Facebook, YouTube, and more
* View online videos on various websites and web pages
* View videos and live streams from popular video sharing
sites, such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Vidreplay, etc.
* View live videos and record video from YouTube, Dailymotion,
* Watch live video streams from various websites
* Automatically update live streams from web sites
* View live video and record video from live streaming
sites, such as YouTube, Dailymotion
Intel 965 or better
AMD X2 or better
2 GB RAM
500 GB Hard Drive
Mac OS 10.5 or better
Windows XP or better
Mac OS 10.6 or better
Windows 7 or better
Intel C2D CPU